The SaaS App admin is responsible for supporting, and providing successful implementation of Adevinta SaaS applications in the production environments and coordinating Level 2 and Level 3 support to ensure the service meets the quality levels.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Serve as IT responsible for various applications across Adevinta.
- Provide necessary technical support relating to various applications.
- Realizing the Product’s objectives and key results and other value metrics defined on the Product roadmap.
- Inputs product roadmap with key technical or functional features
- Report and follow up on product defects or advanced usage questions.
- Help diagnose, evaluate and resolve application-related incidents.
- Implement application metrics to provide visibility on projects, product SLAs.
- Responsible for owning a specific production problem and providing active coordination between various IT players. Lead and bring expertise to the resolver group.
- Participate and determine root cause for service failure.
- Ensure with the infrastructure team that the product platform is correctly sized ( if hosted on our cloud)
- Review technical work produced by the team. Mentor junior app-admin through pair programing
- Recommend system upgrades or reconfigurations based on support request trends and user feedback.
- Build product MVP based on product owner requirements
- Participate enterprise architecture discussion to elaborate next- gen Adevinta IT ecosystem
- Design and implement automation between systems to fulfill business needs using inside and outside development.
- Support Adevinta IT Integration teams in their implementation
- Interact with third parties in relation to application managed services.
- Collaborate and work closely with IT service desk teams to coordinate change and incident management, and provide updates to key stakeholders to maintain and uphold a positive and trustworthy relationship.
- Ensure that security guidelines are applied to his scope of applications.
- Create documentation and processes to ease knowledge sharing between the team and secure activities.
Your skills and qualifications include:
- Experienced profile with 6 years in the service integration and management area
- Experience working with APIs of all the tools above and developing mid-size automation workflows.
- Scripting capabilities with at least 2 of the following scripting languages: bash, powershell, python, go.
- Experience using cloud infrastructure/platform services such as AWS, GCP etc
- Experience with working with dockerized applications using a continuous deployment pipeline
- Knowledge of business processes, process improvements and system development.
- Experience in analyzing and fixing application issues under predefined service-level agreement.
- Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement.
- Experience migrating and upgrading applications.
- Experience in system design, enterprise architecture
- Experience operating with agile delivery approaches: product backlog usage, pair programming
- Experience in Product Management and Application
- Support working in a globally distributed team is preferred.
- Experience with managing vendor tech discussions and vendor negotiations.
- Used to work with a low supervision level respecting the priorities of the team.
- Must show initiative, proactively finding and solving problems.
- Be a business-focused, creative, innovative, pragmatic, and proactive collaborator
- Ownership and result oriented person.
- Knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution and risk management.
- Knowledge of Business Disaster Recovery and Continuity planning.
- Have a team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual.
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical and business level English is a must.
- It would be great if you would also have:
- Experience with mixed environments where you have different identity providers connected to your services, mainly Okta, LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Good experience with ticketing workflows is preferred.
- Experience in Cloud environments (e.g. AWS, GCP, etc).
- Certifications such as ITIL nice to have.
- French, Spanish or German are an asset.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month. We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
We established our Global Headquarters in Barcelona when Adevinta was created in 2019. Here you’ll find most of our Central Functions teams, although we also have people based in our other main hubs in Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin as well as in our local offices across the globe. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.