What you’ll do:
We are going into a new phase with our Company, Vendors and Team that requires 'new insights' and impact is needed on our processes and Channels. This requires someone with senior knowledge in the Customer Service Branch that can push activities to the next level. This together with the Channel Manager, that will be a tactical team that works internal and external closely together.
You will be part of the Customer Relations team that works autonomously and has a wide collaboration with Internal teams as external. You will be part of a dynamic team that has a high standard of the “can do” mentality and has a wide span of control due to the central role we have. CR manages Service, Sales, Support Technical and Finance segments within the Benelux and is an important partner for all departments in as well as operational as technical projects. You will be a key player in being the eyes and ears of our Marktplaats and 2deHands customers and process.
Your daily work consist of:
- Project translation for our operational organisations (global) external and internal
- Ownership of customer service journeys and feedback loops
- Quality Manager
- VoTC & QM (C-Sat)
- Ownership Tech Landscape & Rules and Regulations
- Examples IVR, GDPR, SalesForce, Channel structures, Miroboards
- Incident Management – responsible for process and follow up
- Innovations / continues improvement, identifying areas of improvements
- Analyzing the efficiency and cost of existing business process within CR Team (@Vendors)
- Creating and presenting process improvement reports
- Overseeing the implementation of New Business processes
You will be working internally within as well the internal Business teams as with the tech/CX/IT departments of our Vendors. You will visit our BLX-Partners occasionally/when needed (location North/ Eastern Netherlands and Brussels)
Who you are:
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and oral) - minimum higher end of B2 level
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in the contact centre branch
- You are a pragmatic person who understands the branch and landscape of Customer Service
- You have experience in Stakeholder management with the ability to establish connection with various groups of stakeholders inside and outside the customer service organisation
- You are great in Problem solving , /you have a can do mentality and your mantra is/” high impact low effort”
- You have analytical skills and you are able to create insides and impact reports
- You have a pragmatic attitude, you take ownership and you know how to take people by the hand
- You have good Knowledge of Contact Center landscape/tooling: IVR, SalesForce, Channel possibilities and impact
- You have ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- You are able to translate strategy into practice that works
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Marktplaats in The Netherlands, and 2dehands and 2ememain in Belgium, are part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist. The three brands are hosted on a multi-tenant platform, operated from our Amsterdam location, and are the top players in the classifieds space throughout the Benelux region.
We offer consumers the opportunity to trade their unwanted products and contribute to a greener, circular economy. We offer businesses - of all sizes, from the smallest hobbyist to the biggest brands in Benelux - a platform to showcase their goods and services online to over 11 million monthly unique users.
Adevinta is recognised as a sustainability leader and is one of only six companies listed in the Media & Entertainment industry group on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) Europe.