Looking for a a key role within our organisation with a lot of freedom? Can the team lean on your experience, out-of-the-box thinking and your "can do" mentality? Well.. then this might be the perfect role for you.
We are going into a new phase with our Company, Vendors and channel that requires 'new insights' and impact is needed.
You will be part of the CR team that works autonomously and has a wide collaboration with Internal teams as external.
What you’ll do:
- Operational responsible for the Customer Service of Consumer, Back office, Business and Outreach
- Weekly operational vendor meetings (performance & improvements)
- Operational campaign set-up, roll-out’s & optimizations
- Ongoing improvements on operational efficiency (C2C)
- Quality Calibrations and reviews with Vendors, QM
- Weekly reporting on main KPI’s and campaign results
- Weekly performance meetings with sales manager SME’s/Auto's
- Part of operational project team
- Budget and forecasting
- Data cleaning/security
- Incident management – vendors
- Implement required (skill) training
You will be visiting your Benelux vendors average 2x a week (current locations Groningen, Enschede and Brussel).
Who you are:
- an analytic and pragmatic person who understands the branch "contact center"
- someone with a sales touch and are able to communicate and manage the relations both ways, internal and external.
- fluent in Dutch and English.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Marktplaats in The Netherlands, and 2dehands and 2ememain in Belgium, are part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist. The three brands are hosted on a multi-tenant platform, operated from our Amsterdam location, and are the top players in the classifieds space throughout the Benelux region.
We offer consumers the opportunity to trade their unwanted products and contribute to a greener, circular economy. We offer businesses - of all sizes, from the smallest hobbyist to the biggest brands in Benelux - a platform to showcase their goods and services online to over 11 million monthly unique users.
Adevinta is recognised as a sustainability leader and is one of only six companies listed in the Media & Entertainment industry group on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) Europe.