About the team:
As a CRM Marketing Automation Specialist in the Marketing Technology team you will be relied on to independently develop and deliver high-quality features and finish tasks to a high standard. You’ll be part of an emerging team of data engineers, focussing on building and improving our innovative MarTech offerings applying marketing suites and Public Cloud Platforms.
Where no standard components are available, design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable integrations in Marketing Automation Tools. ake ownership of project work and develop client relationships. Be a confident self-starter! Independently plan, design, implement, debug and test major features, ensuring bugs are identified early and requirements are delivered. Identify technical areas for improvement and make business cases for improvements.
What we are looking for:
For this position the ideal candidate has several years of Marketing Automation Tool experience with a focus on implementing data integrations via data ingestion pipelines or import workflows.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience in marketing automation tools, preferably Adobe Campaign and Audience Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze etc.
- Strong understanding of data modelling, table design, and mapping business needs to data structures in Marketing Automation tools.
- Experience with creating import workflows and ingestion pipelines in Marketing Automation tools.
- Experience implementing and deploying MarTech solutions across multiple marketplaces in a federated environment.
- Strong understanding of Legal & Compliance knowledge (e.g. GDPR, data privacy and security)
- Working experience of SQL is a huge plus.
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback, particularly while participating in code reviews.
- Familiar with working in Agile teams and crafting software using Agile methodologies.
- Be a technical sparring partner for the organisation to help the business build efficient and effective requirements.
What you’ll get from us
Competitive compensation package
Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
26 days of holidays
Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.
The CRM Marketing Automation Specialist is part of the Global Marketing Technology team and is responsible for designing the data modelling in Marketing Automation Tools, implementing and maintenance of data ingestion workflows in accordance with technical teams, supporting business cases and identifying&recommending possible integrations for our Marketing Automation landscape.