What you will do
You’ll be part of the global cyber security team (GCST), which develops and maintains security controls for Adevinta in order to fulfil our mission of creating the world’s most trusted marketplaces. We value team work, communication, analytical and creativity skills and are committed to helping you improve.
- Implement and maintain DLP solutions for company user endpoints
- Create roadmap and guidance on the usage of the DLP
- Conduct initial investigations on the alerts from DLP
- Integrating DLP with SIEM solutions
- Provide reporting and dashboarding on the status of the DLP implementation and monitoring
Who you are
- 3+ years extensive knowledge and experience on information security
- Hands on experiences with DLP solutions
- Good knowledge and experience with SIEM solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Great skills as team player and presenter
- Entitled to work already in Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, UK, Italy, France (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.)
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.