What you’ll do:
The Global Privacy team, part of the Legal organisation, is spearheading a transformation in the way people’s data is used. We aim to level up in maturity over the next few years and we need smart and solutions-oriented people to create a team to drive this.
As a Senior Change Manager/Specialist, you´ll work closely with a wide range of teams in Adevinta and help create and lead the culture change needed to embed our strategy and achieve our goals.
- Contribute to shaping and iterating the privacy strategy
- Create and rollout an enterprise training and awareness strategy for privacy, iterating the strategy at regular intervals
- Implement a change management model for privacy to chart our maturity journey, securing understanding from key stakeholders and develop change metrics and KPIs to monitor progress
- Deliver in-person training to Adevinta teams on change management and key privacy topics and influence key stakeholders on the value that privacy brings to the organisation and develop a strategy for resistors to change
- Develop both privacy/legal knowledge and digital capabilities, always striving to learn from both regulatory and industry developments
- Work closely with the public affairs team, create a strategy for engagement with external stakeholders such as policymakers, regulators and trade associations and represent Adevinta at selected external events and conferences
- Work closely with our HR and Learning teams, develop and iterate a suite of training materials and products
This role can be located in any of our Adevinta hubs (Barcelona, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris) with preference for Barcelona because it is where the current team is located.
Who you are:
- Proactive and a creative problem solver
- A keen team player with excellent communication and persuasion skills At least three years’ experience working in corporate communications and change management
- An intrinsic curiosity and interest in privacy, with at least one year’s experience working with privacy teams and/ or privacy-related projects
- Knowledge of different types of digital technology which create an impact on Privacy (e.g cloud, artificial intelligence etc.)
- A CIPP or equivalent privacy qualification is a nice to have
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.