- Be a key team member working with delivery leads, other developers, product managers, QA, and operations teams to develop solutions that drive our OKRs, delight our customers and deliver good performance, scalability, and reliability
- You will participate in and help drive the best possible ways of working for software development including Continuous Improvement, CI/CD, test automation, A/B testing and experimentation
- Think with your colleagues about architecture decisions and help work them out
What we are looking for:
- 3+ of experience working in agile teams
- 3+ years of experience working in HTML and CSS
- Experience with package managers like npm and build tools like Webpack
- Good understanding of Jenkins or similar CI Tooling
What you’ll bring to the role:
- You are passionate about web development, beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- You love identifying and solving customer problems and work closely with Product & Design team
- You have proven experience with building web platforms
- You have some experience with Unit testing
- You have an understanding of Accessibility
- You are passionate about agile software development, product discovery and continuous deployment
- You have some knowledge of design systems, components libraries
- You are keen to learn and own your own growth
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- Competitive compensation package including an annual bonus.
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including a hybrid working environment.
- Excellent Benefits which include health insurance for you and your family!
From the moment you join the Gumtree team we aspire to make your employment experience an awesome and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment, then apply and send us your CV!
Note: successful applicants need to have full working rights for Australia.
No agencies thanks, we’ve got this one covered!
About the company:
At Gumtree, Carsguide and Autotrader we are on a mission to create Australia’s leading multi-category classifieds marketplace, business and finance community forum, and editorial lifestyle network reaching more than 1 in 3 Australian adults every month.
Sounds exciting doesn’t it?
About the role:
As part of our growth journey, we are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our Trade & Transact Team. The TnT team is responsible for driving solutions that connect buyers with sellers to facilitate a Trade. We build solutions to ensure our users can trade on the platform in a safe and secured way.
This role works as part of a cross- functional, agile team where you’ll have the ability to create new features that engage and delight our customers. This isn’t just any job - it’s a career in a team and place that is committed to supporting your growth, where you will get to know our awesome customers, be supported with training and development and given the guided autonomy to solve problems and create new ways of doing things.