- Develop and maintain frontend modules of the platform
- Design, code, and write automated tests, unit and integrations, for every new development
- Participate in identifying improvements to the product.
- Suggest new ideas and new features. Suggest new ways to solve old problems
- Interact and cooperate with developers from other countries working on similar projects
- Be part of a team, and support each other
- Give your contribution in order to improve our processes and methods
- Write technical documentation in English
Technical Qualifications - must have
- Educational background in programming.
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role.
- You know how to compare algorithms and determine their complexity.
- You can write Object Oriented code in at least one of the following languages: JS, Java, PHP.
- You can write awesome HTML code that is cross-browser compatible.
- You can write elegant JS code, either from scratch or by using some of the following frameworks: Node.js, ReactJS, Vue.js, etc.
- You have experience in writing pages with responsive design.
- You can consume and API based only on the provided documentation.
- You know how to work with Google Lighthouse in order to optimize your web pages and know what Core Web Vitals is.
- You have familiarity with the Unix/Linux shell.
- You would refuse to start a development project without setting up a source repository first.
- You love to learn new tools and solve challenging problems.
- You have a good knowledge on CSS and fully understand the box model.
- You have a good knowledge on auditing websites to determine the SEO strategy for websites.
- You have experience with CI tools.
Technical Qualifications - nice to have
- You have experience writing code for test automation.
- You know the difference between ‘git pull’ and ‘git pull --rebase’.
- You have some experience with Apache / NginX configuration.
- You have used Scrum or other agile methodologies in a professional environment.
- You have a GitHub and a StackOverflow account.
- You participate in some Tech / Programming / Open Source community.
- You have experience with TypeScript, GraphQL.
Adevinta México, with our local brands Segundamano and Vivanuncios are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.