We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as our new Head of Product (d/f/m) - Core Experience!
As the name Core Experience already implies this product area summarises the core of the Kleinanzeigen user experience; signing up as new user; creating an account; offering goods and services on Kleinanzeigen as well as searching and discovery on Kleinanzeigen.
As Head of Product for the Core Experience you are fully in charge of driving the vibrancy of the Kleinanzeigen product forward.
Be at the forefront of developing our future vision and strategy for the Core Experiences that will help both buyers and sellers to engage in a dynamic and frictionless marketplace. Help us grow our platform that is the basis of the full Kleinanzeigen product offering with your customer centricity and stakeholder management savvy product leadership.
- Lead and scale the cross-functional team of over 50 people that includes all disciplines from user experience, product management, software development, analytics to go-to market (marketing, SEO) together with your technology development counterpart. Empower the team to make the vision a reality by deploying truly agile and pragmatic ways of working while not losing sight of the long-term goal.
- Lead the talented Core Experience product team within this cross-functional team set-up and take care of setting OKRs and Project Milestones, deciding together on where to set priorities, what to explore and create focus on building the right product for the needs of our users with the right balance between pragmatism and quality. As people manager for several directs you act as a mentor and coach and help them develop against their personal and business related goals.
- Stakeholder Management: You ensure clarity, consensus and alignment around Core Experience key priorities and achievements within Kleinanzeigen and Adevinta. At the same time you allow your team to work in peace and focus by keeping outside noise down.
- You are highly engaged in the Product Community at Kleinanzeigen and Adevinta and help it to thrive together with the other Product Leads.
- Multiple years of experience in leading a team, change management and working cross functionally
- Experienced in stakeholder-management, consensus-building and decision making with excellent communication skills
- Experience in digital product management (Discovery and Delivery) in an agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN) and scaling product teams
- Experience in strategy development and communication with different target audiences (team and upper management), experience in consulting is a plus
- Fast apprehension, excellent logical, analytical and strategic skills, structured and self-driven
- Result-oriented: You set clear goals and metrics, shape strategies, and align the teams on the right path to success.
- Pragmatic: Your positive attitude will overcome challenges with passion and creativity. Your bias for action inspires. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team build a great product and a successful business
- You inspire others and are good at what you are doing. Being always curious you seek for opportunities to learn more
- You are fluent in English. German at conversational level.
- Fixed-term contract (2years)
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Kleinanzeigen.de is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day.
If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build an ambitious and diverse work environment, join Kleinanzeigen.