We are looking for a IT Standards Quality and & Compliance Manager, to set up and manage a fit-for-purpose governance model for the Enterprise Platform & Technology Operations (EPTO), part of Product & Tech. You will foster operational excellence, driving continuous improvement while keeping high quality standards and compliance.
- Defines a light-weight, guardrail based governance model that adheres to EPTO’s and Adevinta’s risk appetite
- Provide and keep a consistent and standard framework for EPTO policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Own the risk and control framework for the EPTO organisation in alignment with the overarching GRC framework
- Coordinate with product line to develop and continuously improve effective quality control processes and standards
- Responsible for robust and quality auditing and reporting on all quality assurance to internal and external stakeholders
- Consistently scans market for legislative, statutory and industry requirements
- Ensure a standard knowledge management function to EPTO internal and external stakeholders in interaction with Comms and change manager
- Experienced in delivering an IT governance framework in a global, technology and data driven environment
- Good working knowledge in defining, monitoring and reporting on IT compliance, quality standards, risks and controls activities
- Be an ambassador for best practices, continuous improvement, guiding towards excellence
- Ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility across EPTO, Finance and the Business functions
- Technical and business level English is a must
- Have a positive team-player spirit, which benefits both groups and individuals
- Identify with Adevinta’s values and brands
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.