Our business is the fastest growing Media Network in Australia and we are looking to expand our advertising business as we move into our newly created network team.
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager to join our growing advertising team and help expand our brand partnerships across our media network, which includes Gumtree, Carsguide & Autotrader. The successful candidate will report to the VIC/SA State Manager and be responsible for driving revenue growth through strategic partnerships and thought leadership in the media industry.
They will also be tasked with deepening relationships with agencies and brands, as well as identifying digital lead partner opportunities that bring value to our customers and our business. If you have a passion for building client-centric advertising partnerships, we encourage you to apply and be a part of taking our advertising business to the next level.
- Develop client led strategies that help solve real business challenges.
- Maintain and expand relationships with Media Agencies and key clients,
- Identify new business opportunities and upsell existing clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitor activity.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Build new network strategies to drive revenue growth across all brands.
- Patch & Pipeline management reporting with proven results in meeting & exceeding revenue targets.
- Represent our market communication into native and new innovative products for our customers.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing team on thought leadership and trade.
- Provide market intelligence to the business to help improve our offering
- Creation of proposals and presentations for both proactive and response to client briefs.
Skills, Capability & Experience:
- 3+ years of media sales experience.
- Proven sales hunter with success in building client partnerships.
- Extensive media agency and client direct network.
- Thorough understanding of the digital advertising industry and media sales.
- Ability to sell across both Programmatic and direct channels.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Passion for native and audience led digital solutions.
- Proven skills in negotiation, commercial acumen and business development success.
- Superb presentation, interaction, and communication skills.
- Strong communication and sales skills, both verbal and non-verbal – a proven influencer.
- Energised by an entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of programmatic advantageous.
- Pro-active and autonomous.
- Tertiary qualifications in business and/ or marketing, desired.
- Candidates must have solid digital experience (5+ years), preferable in a senior role at a Publisher.
- Previous experience with the following technologies will be looked upon favourably
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite / Mail
- Google Ad Manager
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Google AdExchange
- The Rubicon Project
What we offer:
- Meaningful work with diverse, highly skilled and passionate teams which give you the chance to make a difference in our customers’ lives.
- Competitive compensation package including quarterly comission plan.
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- A healthy work-life balance, i.e. additional paid parental leave time, flexible working hours including a hybrid working environment.
- Excellent Benefits which include health insurance for you and your family!
Gumtree, together with CarsG=guide and Autotrader, have joined The Market Herald (ASX:TMH) to create Australia’s leading multi-category classifieds marketplace, business and finance community forum, and editorial lifestyle network reaching more than 1 in 3 Australian adults every month.