👉 Description of the team
The PSH Advisors are generalists, responsible for all 1st line queries, transactions and standardised reporting requests that come into the People Services Hub. The Advisors are organised by market (e.g location of the employee submitting a request) or Function (Recruitment and Onboarding). In principle they respond to queries in English, but if local language is required (e.g. for processing of local forms), the People Services Hub is able to provide support in key languages (e.g. Spanish, French, German). If a specific language is not available in the People Services Hub, the People Advisors in the local market will support the PSH Advisor to respond to the query/request.
The People Services Hub (PSH) Advisor sits within the People Services Hub, the PSH manages all employee service requests, supports with administrative and transactional activity and supports the Business Partners and Center of Excellence initiatives.
👉 Description of the job
- Handles first line queries
- Forwards queries to the right person of contact within or outside of HR (for non-HR queries such as payroll-related)
- Prepare contracts for new employees and addendum
- Sets-up access for contingent worker
- Is responsible for Workday administrational tasks
- Generates dashboards for standardised reporting
- Generates cases for customised report requests
- Creates cases to update content on knowledge repositories
- Publishes new content on knowledge dashboards and other knowledge repositories
- Supports the Centers of Excellence and People Business partners operational activities such as updating and maintaining data, organisation-wide communications and administrational activities
- Responsible for an overall great employee experience
- You have experience in a shared service environment working with a case management tool
- You have experience working in a global organisation that is growing
- You have experience in HR administration and coordination of all elements of the employee lifecycle
- You have excellent written and spoken English plus one of the following languages: Dutch, German or French
- You have a strong customer focus
- You seek exposure to new ways of looking at things.
- You explore multiple alternatives and approaches to overcome obstacles and find solutions.
- You collaborate proactively with the team, even when it implies an additional and significant effort.
- You take advantage of learning opportunities and acquires new knowledge
- You look for different ways to achieve improvements
- You act with determination to overcome project challenges, identifying the positive aspects in each situation and recovering from the setbacks quickly.
- You offer suggestions to improve
- You adapt quickly and easily to changing and uncertain conditions, taking the best out of the situation
- You are able to work beyond the complexities of language, culture and multiple time zones and takes into consideration opinions and contributions of others
- You show commitment to own work and quality standards, being aware of impact on others'
- You identify when more information is needed; analyse recurrent problems from different perspectives and offers solutions based on the procedures
- You understand the business needs and proactively take on the tasks quickly and effectively.
- You adjust the message and style, and select the appropriate communication channel for the target audience.
- You keep track of projects milestones and KPIs, respecting timelines and commitments.
- You have experience with Workday (not essential)
- You assess bottlenecks and inefficiencies within your own team to streamline and simplify workflow."
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.