We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Product Manager - Online Buying (d/f/m).
In this role, you will be working directly with a cross-functional product development team. With your team, you will be responsible for extending and optimizing mobile.de’s online buying experience for buyers. You will work closely with a team of engineers, designers, analysts and marketing specialists to extend our newest product offer “mobile.de Online-Kauf”.
- Work with UX research and design teams to find and solve the pain points of users who want to buy their next car online
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with colleagues from operations, sales, key account management, user research, legal, accounting, and analytics.
- Transform our offering from MVP status to a fully integrated experience of mobile.de
- Extend and improve the front of our business, helping to acquire new users, explain the process and lead them to a successful order
- Work across teams to ensure that the user experience is matching the abilities and requirements of our dealer and operations team
- Develop KPIs for process and tool efficiency in conjunction with business goals
- Be part of the online buying product team and work together to build the best user experience in market
- 2-3+ years of product management experience with digital products (backend and frontend) in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of A/B testing experimentation tools like Optimizely and the processes associated with them
- Previous experience with customer support and sales integration into online products is a plus
- Basic knowledge of analytics and data interpretation tools (Google Analytics, Looker...)
- Ability to navigate complex processes and translate them into easy-to-use products
- Strong results-oriented and analytical approach to prioritizing business and product opportunities in a new and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Experience translating stakeholder and business requirements into business logic and technical implementation options.
- Ease in speaking in front of large groups and presenting to demanding individuals and highly skilled engineers.
- Highly proficient in the use of modern communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack, Miro).
- Proficiency in English, Basic German is nice to have
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new.
As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers.
As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.