We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Product Manager - Lead Management (d/f/m).
In this role, you will be working directly with a cross-functional product development team. With your team, you will be responsible for integrating the mobile.de’s online buying process into a lead management system used by multiple operations teams with support from a team of multiple developers (including Salesforce developers).
- Translate operational requirements into a process that can be integrated with a CRM system (Salesforce).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams with colleagues from operations, sales, key account management, user research, legal, accounting, and analytics.
- Transform a tool from MVP status to a high-end customer service tool in collaboration with in-house support.
- Support the beating heart of the business - the backend - where our valuable business logic resides
- Transform the backend into the trusted backbone of our business by connecting existing business logic and data to other tools and processes
- Develop KPIs for process and tool efficiency in conjunction with business goals.
- 2-3+ years of product management experience with digital products (backend and frontend) in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of CRM software such as Salesforce is a plus, and a willingness to learn about such software in order to translate operational requirements into technical solutions is a must.
- Knowledge of payment/billing processes are a plus
- Basic knowledge of analytics and data interpretation tools (Google Analytics, Lookers...)
- Ability to navigate complex processes and translate them into easy-to-use products
- Strong results-oriented and analytical approach to prioritising business and product opportunities in a new and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to interact with various stakeholders inside and outside the organisation
- Experience translating stakeholder and business requirements into business logic and technical implementation options.
- Ease in speaking in front of large groups and presenting to demanding individuals and highly skilled engineers.
- Highly proficient in the use of modern communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack, Miro).
- Proficiency in English and good level of German (B2) are essential.
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.