Manage and prioritize the product development of the user data initiatives and maximize value delivered to both users of Adevinta Spain and the individual Spanish marketplaces.
- Co-Create and execute on the Product Vision, Product Strategy and Product Roadmap to ensure we best access, manage and leverage user data sources whilst we ensure legal compliance
- Define, manage and prioritise the product backlog of the team
- Maximize Return of Investment (ROI) of the product development effort, constantly delivering value to users
- Identify and provide new product and service opportunities addressing user needs and problems
Product vision and product strategy
- In collaboration with the Product Director, Data & Analytics Director, analytics teams and other relevant Business PEAK Team Leads, co-create and contribute to a product data vision & strategy aligned with the company strategy and OKRs as well as the overall vertical strategies.
- Collaborate with the Product Director & Data & Analytics Director in order to break down the product vision and data strategy into corresponding Product Team backlog items
- Create and maintain a prioritized Product Team backlog in cooperation with the Development Team
- Continuously align the backlog with the Product Director, Data & Analytics Director and other relevant stakeholders
- Define and write user stories (presents user stories in grooming and planning meetings).
- Acceptance of delivered user stories and accountability for product release decisions, responsible for the release and roadmap planning
- Work strongly with the Product & Data teams in the discovery and delivery phases, ensuring that the developed products and services meet user, client and business needs and problems
- Ensure a product-market fit aligning with business development, sales and other stakeholders.
- Strive for constant product & data innovation, ensure a best in class product quality and constantly challenge the status-quo for continuous improvements
- Together with the team ensure a healthy and performing Product
- Follows our Scrum framework as well as the Adevinta agile and PEAK principles
- Drive lean experimentation and discovery, ensuring the team follows a constant iterative Build-Measure-Learn loop to maximize value delivery.
- Work with UX, Data analysts, engineering and other stakeholders to create, test, iterate/pivot prototypes and experiments that allow to validate hypotheses and maximize value outcomes.
- Follow a data driven approach for decision making and product development. Use quantitative and qualitative data to feed and prioritise the backlog. Use analytical tools for hands-on approach to data analysis and decision-making.
- Work with stakeholders to address their needs for product development and derive further user and clients needs or problems
- In collaboration with Insights, measure and evaluate the product performance and product success on an ongoing basis.
- Lead the product development investment and be accountable for the corresponding Return-of-investment
- Be an active member of the wider product team and represent the data perspective within this team
- Maintain a close relationship with both Data & Product organisation and ensure the required information flows
- Set ambitious targets for your Product team that will stretch them, meet defined OKRs and business goals
- Ensure that the Product Teams are aware and follow the data strategy and corresponding OKRs
- Collaborate with our agile coaches, Engineering Managers and other relevant members of the leadership org to develop a high performance team
Market and competitor understanding:
- Know and follow relevant product related market developments and competitor activities
- Benchmark and monitor relevant key competitors, market players and new technologies to be up to date with the market and business evolution.
- Stay up to date on digital and technology market evolution inside and outside of Spain
- Identify and develop future product and service needs in alignment with the data and vertical strategy
- Ownership and commitment to drive a Product Squad and Area of Responsibility
- Data-driven and strong analytical skills
- Deep experience with A/B testing processes and tools for apps and web
- Knowledge of data and Product Management tools (Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Jira, etc.)
- Scrum and Lean Startup techniques practitioner
- Ability to work in cross functional teams in an energising environment
- Leadership skills, ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership
- Very good organisational and communication skills
- 3 or more years’ experience working in digital product management in a Product Manager role within an Agile methodology
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- Our work model prioritises remote work combined with face-to-face dynamics in the office that help us connect and make strategic decisions as a team. There are a minimum of 5 face-to-face days per quarter that you will pick with your team, that is, a minimum of 20 days a year, of which there are 8 days that we have chosen for everyone because they are meetings that reinforce our culture as a company (development conversations with managers, the creation of objectives or the summer celebration and Christmas party)
- Furthermore, you have the option of working up to four weeks a year from wherever you'd like. To do this, you must have a good internet connection and be able to follow the team's schedules.
- Every year we engage into benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
- We have Apple, Dell and Samsung options to choose the hardware that helps you most in your daily life. Choose between a Macbook Pro or Dell XPS laptop and an iPhone XR or Samsung S9 phone.
- Do you travel by car or motorcycle? We subsidize part of the parking cost
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- At the Barcelona office, you can enjoy sessions of 1 hour of physiotherapy
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- We offer free breakfast and drinks at our Barcelona office every day of the week. You can also choose to enjoy the freshmade set daily menu in our canteen for an economical price. In Madrid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays you can enjoy free breakfast.
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work. An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!