- You will: Act as the project ambassador to ensure that all internal and external stakeholders follow the defined project management methodology, tools and processes
- Support the definition of standard PMO policies and processes for the BTS organisation
- Support the definition of the project roadmap, planning milestones and ensure project is progressing against workplan, escalate risks and issues if necessary
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, ensure prioritisation of tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Facilitate project communication with all project stakeholders (Procurement, BITS, business functions, including 3rd party providers and external implementation partners) and act as key IT contact point
- Coordinate change management activities including training documentation write-up and provision of training workshops
- Who you are Prior experience in IT project planning and implementation Structured, result-oriented; who demonstrates a will to drive things forward
- Must show initiative, proactively finding, analysing and solving problems in a hands-on and pragmatic manner
- Organisational and planning skills with the ability to set priorities Excellent verbal and written communication. Fluency in English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Have a positive team-player spirit, which benefits both groups and individuals Identify with Adevinta’s values and brands
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work.
- Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more
The health of our employees is very important to us. Due to Covid-19 all of our employees currently have the option to work from home full-time or, depending on the local situation and government regulations, they may go into the office following all safety protocols. This means that our interviews are currently taking place virtually. We are reviewing the situation on a regular basis and want to ensure that we follow all governmental guidelines and put the health of our people first.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, infojobs in Spain, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.