- Support the definition of a light-weight, guardrail based governance model that adheres to BTS’ and Adevinta’s risk appetite
- Support in designing and implementing the overall risk management process for the BTS organisation, perform risk assessments, evaluations and build risk awareness amongst staff
- Monitor and maintain procedures and controls to assure compliance with the established governance model Own, maintain and improve the BTS risk and control dashboard
- Work with product lines and integration team to define, maintain and improve a fit for purpose control blueprint, including control metrics and reporting mechanism
- Ensure a scalable sustainable control system and look for automation potential
- Produce robust and quality auditing and reporting to BTS stakeholders internal and external
- Working knowledge defining reports and dashboards with BI tools such as Tableau, ideally experience with audit reporting
- Affinity with data, ideally SQL database, data analysis and integration, and automation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Technical and business level English is a must
- Have a positive team-player spirit, which benefits both groups and individuals
- Identify with Adevinta’s values and brands
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.