What you’ll do:
Would you like to be a key contributor to some of the worlds leading classifieds sites like Marktplaats, Gumtree, eBay Kleinanzeigen?! In the Agile Monetization team we provide core services to colleagues and teams around the globe. As a senior QA engineer in the team you are part of a team with a focus on optimizing the Order to Cash process, involved in all aspects of our Agile development.
- A key focus on (Provar) test automation for Salesforce and our billing systems
- Coordinate and support UAT testing for larger projects
- Refine Agile stories and requirements, ensuring acceptance criteria are efficient
- Ensuring quality of all work delivered by the team by mentoring, providing quality best-practises and reviewing tests on delivered stories, fixes and features
Who you are:
- Several years of Salesforce test automation experience, preferably using Provar
- Solid experience with API Testing
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Mulesoft is a plus
- Familiar working in Agile teams and refining requirements using Agile methodologies.
- Comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Efficient at documenting and communicating
- You are Enthusiastic, Curious and Positive!
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience with financial systems for CPQ, invoicing and reporting
- Experience in Sales cloud
- Experience working with GitHub
- Experience with Postman for automation and testing
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.