With this role, we offer you the opportunity to experience and craft the agile principles in a very multifaceted environment. Mobile.de works with various agile methods as well as with Objective & Key Results (OKR).
We are looking for a Senior Agile Coach (d/f/m) with the passion and aim to continuously improve our ways of working to serve our impactful teams. You will holistically support the Classifieds Business Unit.
If you love to work with committed and humorous people, have a deep desire to bring in your creativity and curiosity, and are excited to nurture an environment of self-organization, then join us!
- You promote and support agile practices, metrics and mindset across the Classifieds Business Unit and help deliver value continuously.
- Having the customer in mind you challenge the teams and people manager, so they can evolve, make the right decisions and build customer value and growth for the business
- Together with your team identify and prioritize actions to improve our time-to-market.
- Act as an organizational developer, e.g., defining and adapting org structures and role profiles where needed.
- In a scaled agile framework, you support the leadership and cross-functional teams regarding team building, decision making, conflict solving, and building resilience.
- Coach people managers towards Agile Leadership
- External Coaches are on your side to help you grow.
- Facilitate complex workshops, e.g., strategy & vision workshops, retrospectives, conflict solving, ideation, planning, or alignment workshops.
- You will be an agile evangelist at mobile.de and contribute to our agile guild or formats such as fuck-up nights, open spaces, etc.)
- You have a university degree or a comparable education in the fields of economics, business administration, engineering, psychology, or the like
- Working experience of at least 4-5 years in an agile environment at a fast-growing and evolving organization.
- Comprehensive know-how and experience in agile methods (OKR, Scrum, Kanban) and excellent facilitation skills (remote, hybrid, onsite), being a certified Agile Coach is a plus.
- You have experience in organizational development at enterprise-level and are skilled in inspiring change across the organization.
- You are passionate about bringing teams into their happy and high-performing zone.
- You are used to coaching x-functional teams.
- There is no one size fits all solution for people, and you understand the impact on others and adapt your approach according to feedback, context, and situation.
- You are familiar with the context around Business Agility, growth mindset, complex versus complicated, decision making, and Management 3.0 practices.
- Communication is key, and you can communicate context-specific and to the point.
- You are proficient in English. German is a plus.
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.