As an important part of our brand marketing team, we are looking for a (Senior) Brand Integration & Activation Manager (d/f/m) for our Transactional Services (leasing and online buying). If you are a brand expert with a growth mindset and experienced in being the brand ambassador in a growth driven and fast scaling business unit, we’d love to hear from you to become a part of our brand marketing team.
- You will be a brand ambassador and help to create internally x-departmental a common understanding of our brand mobile.de (what does m.de stand for and what's our goal, what’s our strategy, CI, personality and purpose)
- You will drive awareness for our leasing and online buying businesses
- In collaboration with head of brand: develop B2C brand campaign strategies for our leasing and online buying businesses
- In collaboration with our acquisition team: execute B2C brand activation campaigns
- You will support to roll-out new offerings strategically and visually amplifying our core business through check how does a new product match our brand architecture and leading the development of naming's, insight-based key messages, creative communication concepts
- You will help to use and increase the existing strength of our brand for the launch and implementation of new TRX offerings
- You are responsible for a seamless, distinct and cohesive brand and product user experience on all touchpoints. This includes brand fit, physical availability of our products (visibility on all devices) and seamless user experience (design, tone, and positioning of product is aligned across all touchpoints so we speak with one voice)
- You will be a sparring partner to evaluate business cases from brand point of view
- You will be the brand consultant and part of the x-functional transactional products teams "leasing" and "online buying"
- You will be partner of product, tech, UX, sales, other marketing functions and business development colleagues working on the integration of key initiatives to establish mobile.de as top of mind brand when it comes to vehicle leasing and online buying for consumers and our dealers
- You create holistic and cohesive brand & UX guidelines (in collaboration with UX and product) and ensure that our leasing and online buying product development is in line with the guidelines
- You're a passionate Brand & Marketing expert
- Professional relevant brand & marketing experience with proven know-how and track record in developing and implementing brand CI and brand positioning projects, ideally experience in B2B marketing
- The words “brand cohesion”, “brand integration” and “cross functional work” sound familiar to you
- You are familiar with agile and matrix organisations and working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, you have excellent capability to react to project adjustments and alterations including flexibility in times of change
- Strong empathic skills and very experienced in stakeholder management across the whole organisation, especially with product and tech and UX colleagues
- You are excellent at leading cross-functional projects and partners
- Experience in leading external service providers and agencies
- You have a strong analytical and strategic mindset
- You have excellent communication skills and present complex issues in a simple manner
- You are fully fluent in German and English
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.