As the new analyst in the Leasing Analytics Team, you will be an active member of an innovative, data driven and super motivated team in mobile.de. We are a multi-functional team that has the aspiration to become Germany’s leading digital platform for leasing. We have a growth mindset, strive for end-to-end responsibility, and we believe in failing and learning fast. Are you ready to approach the next chapter of your career?
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the heart of mobile.de, and we want you to join us as a (Senior) Business Analyst (d/f/m) (hybrid model- office location Berlin Charlottenburg) supporting the team to integrate our transactional services into our core user experience.
- act as a business partner within the squad, striving for insights that deeply challenge our understanding of the business
- inform future experimentation design and roadmaps, conduct AB-test-analysis, performing exploratory analysis to understand user behaviour
- ensure we cover all aspects of the data value generation, from tracking to advanced analytics
- identify key trends, defining metrics frameworks and building dashboards enabling your business partners to track progress and impact of their initiatives
- become part of a growing global analytics community, dedicated to providing an innovative analytics environment. We strive for self-service analytics and data driven decision making
- about 3 to 5 years of experience as an analyst using data to facilitate product and business decisions, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- a consultant mentality, who acts as a partner with the team as well as management and supports in steering our business based on insights
- able to cover a wide range of responsibilities: operational analytics tasks like tracking & experimentation and more strategic analytical work like market analysis, understanding and converting complex business questions into specific requirements and insights
- proficiency in handling big data and visualisation (e.g.: SQL, Python, Looker or Tableau) and a grasp of statistics
- knowledge of Web tracking tools & analytics (Google Analytics & GTM)
- outstanding communication, prioritisation and project management skills and a passion for building and clearly communicating compelling stories around data
- proficient in English
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.