We are currently looking for a Frontend Engineer (d/f/m) for our Dealer Business.
Together with your team you will build phenomenal features enabling dealers to accelerate their business!
We believe in agile, team-defined processes. Together with our product owner and UX team we built outstanding meaningful products. We would like you to be part of that journey with us.
Creating and supporting the development of high quality responsive web apps in our dealer domain
Be an active partner for Product management and UX in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers
Innovate technology, process and product with your team
Improve and maintain existing web application
Advanced knowledge of common web technologies
Experience with Automated testing, unit tests with Jest, UI tests (Cypress)
Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous delivery
You understand quality assurance as a task of the entire team to build the best experience to the users
Effective oral and written English communication skills
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Additional three months fully-paid parental leave time
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.