For our team in Dreilinden close to Berlin we are looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer - React/Java (d/f/m) within our newly forming Transactional Business Unit!
- Develop Backend and Frontend solutions for incubating new products and scale them all the way to an established business
- Own the entire development cycle together with your cross-functional team, from requirements specification over implementation, test automation, quality assurance to deployment and monitoring.
- Be a close partner for Product and Business to find pragmatic solutions for our customer needs that can be easily and quickly A/B tested.
- Contribute to the team's work with clean, maintainable and testable code and participate as well as lead design and code reviews.
- Actively contribute to and shape business, culture and ways of working of the new Transactional Business Unit
- Several years of experience with Java/Spring Boot based Backend technologies
- Several years of experience with current Frontend technologies, especially React
- You have implemented and consumed restful services
- You know what A/B testing is and have successfully worked with this methodology
- You have experience with relational and object databases like MYSQL and MongoDB
- You can drive test automation both in the Frontend and Backend
- Agile development methodologies and continuous improvement of your team are your preferred way of working
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Additional three months fully-paid parental leave time
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.