About the team: eBay Kleinanzeigen delivers performance at scale for marketers through our massive reach and proprietary technology platform. We optimize web monetization with innovative ad-tech solutions while creating a positive experience for buyers and sellers, resulting in a multi-million dollar advertising business. If you are excited by the scale and technical complexity of retail media then we want to talk to you!
As part of a cross-functional team focusing on scaling up our 1st party sales proposition, you will work collaboratively across sales, business & product development, analytics and customer support as well as other internal and external partners. As a Senior Marketing Manager B2B (f/m/d) you will be a member of a dynamic, impactful Sales Advertising Team team that succeeds, fails and learns together to define the future of eBay Kleinanzeigen’s Retail Media Advertising proposition. The role reports directly to the Business Lead Retail Media.
- Define and drive the overarching marketing strategy to increase awareness, acquisition and retention for our commercial offering
- Collaborate with sales at each stage of the funnel (prospect, lead, marketing qualified leads, sales qualified leads, etc.) to define a joint GoToMarket approach
- Decide on the best marketing channel mix, including reach channels (i.e. OOH, online video/display, social), performance channels (i.e. search, onsite marketing) as well as CRM and PR, to achieve commonly set goals
- Together with internal partners and agencies develop distinct and meaningful communication
- Conduct research and surveys to evaluate market and customer needs
Who you are:
- You have proven professional experience (6+ yrs), preferably in e-commerce or digital where you gained marketing expertise in various fields
- You bring solid experience in media planning
- Shaping B2B marketing strategies together with sales is your home turf and gets you excited
- You are familiar with agile organisations and excellent at leading cross-functional teams, projects and partners;
- Good understanding of the German retail market is a plus
- As a person you are results-oriented yet unpretentious with a pragmatic “can do attitude"
- You are fluent in German as well as English, verbally and written
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they’re looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and diverse work environment, join eBay Kleinanzeigen.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.