We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Top Gear product team. You’ll work alongside three other designers, and report to a design manager, as part of a broader design team to understand and solve car dealer problems.
We work iteratively in cross-functional teams - creating hypotheses, testing them with our users, and utilising insights from to learn and find the right solution.
Create solutions that meet user needs and assure cross-product consistency
Work closely with different roles to bring solutions to life
Continually improve the quality of our products and the way we work
Prepare research topics together with UX Research and Product to speak and gain insights from our expert users
Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to create better solutions through feedback and iteration
Lead user experience in your team area and mentor junior designers
At least 5 years of experience in designing digital products
Experience designing for mobile apps with a firm belief in your own work and design rationale
Ability to simplify complex systems into easy-to-use interfaces
Translate user needs into wireframes with attention to interaction design principles, design system elements and brand guidelines
Ability to give and receive Y meaningful and actionable feedback
Effective English communication skills
Nice to have:
Ability to run usability studies on your own
Experience designing with data and using quantitative onsite research (e.g. A/B tests)
Experience designing complex systems (enterprise UX) and for B2B products
Effective German communication
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Additional three months fully-paid parental leave time
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.