As a (Senior) Product Manager (d/f/m) at Adevinta – mobile.de Dealer Core, you will be part of a cross functional team, developing, maintaining and improving the dealer tools at mobile.de.
You will sync with your fellow teammates within the team and colleagues worldwide on features and newest developments.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be a true customer advocate; understand our users and ensure their voice is part of all decisions.
- Be an ambassador of the value prop and Unique Selling Proposition for your product throughout the organisation
- Ask hard questions, validate assumptions, connect the dots - be rigorous!
- Partner with highly skilled technology, design and analytics team members to discover the right solutions.
- Measure outcomes and keep on iterating towards the optimal solution.
- Cooperate with stakeholders across the board within a fast moving, success-oriented culture.
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development.
- Prioritize product improvements & requirements keeping user value and business value in mind.
- Work effectively with your team in an Agile environment to make your products real
- 3+ years of product management experience with digital products in an agile environment
- Knowing the commercial impact of your products is as important to you as understanding product development.
- Extensive experience and are most comfortable with Agile methodologies
- Good business acumen and big-picture thinking
- Strong customer focus and willingness to go the extra mile. You use data from tracking, user testing etc. to maximize business value
- Well established stakeholder management skills
- Experience with different measures of product discovery and validation (e.g. A/B-testing, Usability testing, etc.)
- You´re able to use hard data and metrics to back up your hypotheses
- Creative thinking skills and openness to different views and input
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You make complex topics easily understandable.
- Proficiency in English; German would be a big plus
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.