One big question that most buyers on our platform ask themselves when they have found their dream car: How am I going to pay for this? Many people need a loan to be able to afford their new car. Therefore, it is important for us as Germany's leading motors classifieds provider to provide a suitable Financing solutions for our consumers as well our dealers.
In the mobile.de Financing team, we are continuously seeking to further evolve and improve our Financing solution to integrate the latest FinTech innovations as well as to cater for the needs of our broad stakeholder group (i.e., consumers, dealers, banks)
We are seeking a parental leave replacement for a period of 12 months for the position of Senior Product Manager - Financing (d/f/m).
Your role within a cross-functional team setup will be to
- You develop and inspire the overall product vision for mobile.de Financing
- You take on the role as functional lead, and support and develop the product managers within the Squads with strategic insights, functional expertise and business acumen
- You use your knowledge and experience to identify and develop new product strategies together with business development, operations and customer support
- You ensure the highest impact for further growing our business and products and improve conversion rates along the entire funnel
- You identify and validate growth opportunities with and develop strategies to increase interest in and adoption of our Financing product
- You ensure collaboration and communication across the company and various partners to build consensus on the product roadmap and OKRs
- Proven track record of iteratively building products from MVP to “best-in-class” products
- Strong customer focus combined with strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems and KPIs, collect data, communicate results and arrive at valid conclusions
- Ideally experience in functional leadership
- Risk taking and very hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you can collaborate closely with people
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to make complex and technical topics easily understandable
- Languages: English & German (very good in speaking, writing, and understanding)
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.