mobile.de is Germany's leading vehicle marketplace. As the premier destination for all things automotive, we offer a vast and diverse product portfolio, ranging from classic online listings to cutting-edge online car buying solutions.
In order to provide the best possible experience for our users, we are seeking a Senior Product Manager - User Login & Dashboard (d/f/m) to join our team.
With the User Dashboard, we want to create a welcoming onboarding process for new users, helping them to establish a homebase from which they can access all of their automotive needs. With a focus on providing exceptional customer service, the dashboard will be at the forefront of our efforts to provide a seamless and enjoyable experience for everyone who interacts with mobile.de.
- You help us grow our central user hub with your customer centricity and business savvy product leadership
- You are the User Login & Dashboard evangelist, promoting the positive impact to the whole company
- You use your knowledge of data analysis and user research to define, conduct and analyse A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve the product
- You drive the connection between our users and our large product portfolio, guiding and supporting them through their journey
- You find measures to increase interest in and adoption of our central hub and constantly improve customer satisfaction
- You ensure the highest impact for further growing our business and products and improve conversion rates along the entire funnel
- You have strong experience in digital product management (Discovery and Delivery) in an agile environment, marketplace environment as a plus
- Expertise in User Research, A/B Testing (with Optimizely), and Conversion Rate Optimization
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you can collaborate closely with people across the global business
- Proven track record of iteratively building products from MVP to “best-in-class” across all platforms
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to define problems and KPIs, collect data, communicate results and arrive at valid conclusions
- Ability to break down complex problems, structure them and solving them iteratively and incrementally
- Strong presentation skills and ability to make complex and technical topics easily understandable
- Languages: English (very good in speaking, writing, and understanding), German is a plus
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Attractive, modern office locations: Berlin-Charlottenburg & Dreilinden closed to Berlin Wannsee
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.