We are looking for a fully-rounded digital Real Estate Product Manager to lead one of our Real Estate Product Squads.
Fotocasa is a strong Brand with a great future vision and we are looking for a Senior Profile who is up for this exciting challenge.
As a Product Manager, you will lead your Squad’s Vision and Strategy, evangelising it both internally and externally. You’ll be the voice of the user/customer inside your team working closely with Engineering, UX, User Care, Biz Dev, Sales, and Marketing. You will be flexible, have a holistic view of the product beyond your team and take pride in having full responsibility for the product’s success.
Adevinta is an international group. Besides Habitaclia and Fotocasa, Adevinta Spain owns Infojobs, Coches.net, Motos.net and Milanuncios.com, which are leading marketplaces in their business areas, and make Adevinta Spain the biggest Spanish digital company with more than 1,000 employees.
As a tech and agile product company, we have a digital DNA. We love challenging the status quo and we are constantly thinking about new ways of doing things. We work using PEAK Performance, a streamlined way of working based on OKRs, self-sufficient and self-organised teams. We believe in a culture of feedback and a servant leadership style. In short, we aim to deliver an excellent user and customer experience by offering them the smartest and innovative solutions.
If you love challenges and believe in the power of connection as much as we do…
Join our team!
- Define a product vision aligned to our business goals and growth.
- Create a world-class and innovative user experience for our mobile and web solutions.
- Define, together with your Cluster (groups of multiple squads and other business teams), quarterly OKR’s aligning them with the RE and Company organisation.
- Own, manage and prioritise the product backlog for a squad team.
- Plan and follow up on sprints.
- Work with UX developing a deep user/customer journey understanding in order to deliver the best product value and delight.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to feed and prioritise the backlog.
- Work with UX and engineering to create, test, iterate/pivot prototypes and experiments.
- Provide strong leadership to the technical team to optimise the customer lead time.
- Measure and evaluate the daily product performance.
- Ensure Product Market Fit and that Product OKR’s are fulfilled.
- Ensure Product health excellence.
- Benchmark and monitor key competitors to be up to date with the Market evolution.
- Communicate internally and externally to inspire and evangelise the product vision.
- Collaborate with our Agile Coaches to develop a high performance team.
- Remain updated on all changes in web and mobile technology.
- Ownership and commitment to drive a Product Squad and Area of Responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and an established track record of getting things done.
- 100% user/customer oriented with real passion for solving user/customer problems.
- Problem solver and can do attitude.
- Data-driven and strong analytical skills.
- Deep experience with A/B testing processes and tools for web and apps.
- Knowledge of data and Product Management tools (Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Jira, etc.).
- Understanding of complex architectural environments.
- Scrum and Lean Startup techniques practitioner.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams in an energising environment.
- Leadership skills, ability to inspire and guide teams without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership.
- Very good organisational and communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Experience in international environments.
- Team player who loves challenges.
- Passion for digital media with a creative instinct.
- 5 or more years’ experience working in digital product management in a Product Manager role within an Agile methodology.
- Experience in Marketplaces and Real Estate as a plus.
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
Our work model prioritizes remote work combined with face-to-face dynamics in the office that help us connect and make strategic decisions as a team. There are a minimum of 5 face-to-face days per quarter that you will pick with your team, that is, a minimum of 20 days a year, of which there are 8 days that we have chosen for everyone because they are meetings that reinforce our culture as a company (development conversations with managers, the creation of objectives or the summer celebration and Christmas party)
Furthermore, you have the option of working up to four weeks a year from wherever you'd like. To do this, you must have a good internet connection and be able to follow the team's schedules.
Every year we engage in benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
We have Apple, Dell and Samsung options to choose the hardware that helps you most in your daily life. Choose between a Macbook Pro (14" or 16") or Lenovo X1 laptop and an iPhone 12 or Samsung S21 phone.
Do you travel by car or motorcycle? We subsidize part of the parking cost
Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
At the Barcelona office, you can enjoy sessions of 1 hour of physiotherapy
Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
We offer free breakfast and drinks at our Barcelona office every day of the week. You can also choose to enjoy the freshmade set daily menu in our canteen for an economical price. In Madrid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays you can enjoy free breakfast.
Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year.
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work. An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!