The Strategy, Transformation & Business Partnering product line drives the definition and implementation of the BTS Strategy and manages business partnering between central, local marketplace and P&T stakeholders. The following design elements will help to achieve the mission: Internal capability to iteratively adapt strategy, Standardise tech across global & local marketplaces, Flexible resources for project / programme mgmt.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of programmes, coordination and management of interdependencies.
- Oversight of any risks and issues arising as well as overall integrity and coherence of programmes
- Act as the programme ambassador to ensure that all internal and external stakeholders follow the defined programme governance, in adherence to the wider BTSP governance model
- Ensure the delivery of programme outcomes are to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget
- Oversee programme budgets and monitor expenditure / costs against delivered and realised benefits
- Lead the programme roadmap, planning and ensure programme is progressing against workplan, ensure prioritisation of tasks, escalate risks and issues if necessary
- Facilitate programme communication with all project stakeholders (BTSP, business functions, including 3rd party providers and external implementation partners) and act as key contact point
- Report the progress of programmes / projects at regular intervals to leadership
Who you are
- Solid experience delivering large IT projects or programs, with excellent IT and business judgement
- Strong knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes & projects
- Excellent capacity to organise, plan, set priorities, drive and manage change in an international environment
- Must show initiative, proactively finding, analysing and solving problems in a hands-on and pragmatic manner
- Structured, result-oriented; who demonstrates a will to drive things forward
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to quickly build relationships and establish credibility across the shared service function and with business leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Fluency in English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Have a positive team-player spirit, which benefits both groups and individuals
- Identify with Adevinta’s values and brands
This position can be based in Barcelona or Paris as per mutual agreement.
What we offer:
- Meaningful Work: We are a diverse, international, highly skilled and passionate team committed to a world where people share more and waste less. Every day you will have the opportunity to make a huge difference for our users, customers as well as shape the future.
- Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide mobile work and flexible hours that gives you the autonomy, and scope to set your own working patterns and agendas. We empower our teams and people to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of fixing a number of office days.
- Work-Life Balance: Our people really do come first and we have lots of options for greater work-life balance, including four weeks work from anywhere per year, part-time work, plus an additional three months fully-paid parental leave time.
- Growth and Development: We are a global organisation who truly believes in growing our people. To support this we offer lots of development and training opportunities as well as providing a budget for our team members.
- Competitive Compensation: We know that our people are the key to our success and our compensation packages reflect this.
- Connection and Inclusion: Our culture is the glue that holds us together. We believe in making meaningful connections and creating an inclusive atmosphere with lots of opportunities to connect both in your day to day work and through social team activities (online and offline).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Adevinta offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
We are looking for a Senior Programme Manager, to successfully lead and drive key strategic programmes and large scale transformation initiatives for the Business Technology Services (BTS) organisation. You will be driving the programme(s) end-to-end ensuring that their goals are accomplished with strategic objectives.