About the Team:
We know SEO is a marketing function, for sure. But it needs to be baked into a product, not slapped on like icing after the cake is baked. That’s why the SEO Team at Mobile.de is part of the Product & Tech departement. You will be part of a growing team that loves SEO, and is doing it to make our customers happier.
As our new SEO Manager (d/f/m), you will help us to grow with especially our leasing products.
Office Location: Berlin, Hamburg, München
- After an initial period,take over the SEO responsibility for Null-Leasing.com and the leasing related parts of Mobile.de
- Develop an understanding of the German leasing market and competition to identify new product and content opportunities
- Do keyword research and keyword cluster analysis, develop the keyword & content strategy further
- Monitor, evaluate and report SEO performance
- Work closely and align with colleagues from engineering, product, marketing, content and others to inject SEO into ongoing projects and processes
- Develop own ideas, tests and initiatives to improve SEO and manage the projects from specification to QA and evaluation
- Contribute to cross functional teams and across teams & departments
- Optimize the on-page structure, internal linking, landing pages and search engine crawling & indexation management
- Contribute to our overarching SEO strategy
- A bachelor degree or relevant job experience
- Relevant professional experience in the field of SEO
- Experience in technical SEO analysis and reporting
- Understanding of how search engines work
- A decent knowledge of SEO tools
- Can work with Excel or Google Sheets to analyze data
- An affinity to marketing, data and technology
- Hands-On mentality with a positive attitude towards challenges
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS, JS is a plus. Ideally you run your own website.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and you can collaborate closely with people across the global business.
- You are fluent in German and in English (this is a must criteria!)
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.