The Delivery Leads (DL) are responsible for a Product Team’s ways of working and guiding teams using a variety of delivery techniques to realise the Product roadmap. They share many of the same characteristics as Scrum Masters: an ability to coach and empower teams to realise value and a relentless focus on impediment removal.
Value Stream Delivery Leads are jointly focused on supporting Product Owners and Technical Leads to manage the product lifecycle and roadmap, and optimising the flow of work to realise value sooner. They build trusting relationships across teams to align roadmaps, manage risks and product compliance responsibilities. The role can vary across organisations, being more project management focused in some, or more strategy, service-focused and coaching-focused in others. Their day to day activities can vary as they support team members as and when necessary.
You will be:
- Working collaboratively with the Product Owner and Technical Leads to ensure roadmaps strike the right balance between business delivery, technology enablement and operations work.
- Managing the operational aspects of the delivery teams across a product line, ensuring financial, risk, legal, security and other compliance requirements are met.
- Maximising the flow of value through the Product by systematically measuring and removing impediments, and ensuring a metrics-focused approach to measuring Objectives & Key Results realisation and Product performance.
- Championing and driving adoption of agile ways of working in the Product teams Supplier performance, including ensuring alignment with the organisation’s ways of working and values, assessing performance and fostering strong relationships that encourage continuous improvement and innovation.
- Realising the Product’s objectives and key results and other value metrics defined on the Product roadmap.
- 5+ years work experience in SAP product consulting, systems integration, or architect role.
- BS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience or MS degree with 2 years of experience.
- Have a good understanding of SAP best practices
- Must have excellent expertise in ABAP development with very good understanding of SAP modules such as Finance, MM, PP, QM, SD, PLM, and APO.
- Must be an expert in analyzing, creating system specifications, and developing tests and implementing business solutions utilizing SAP technologies.
- Experience working with interfaces in addition to Web Services, such as Java connectors and Rest APIs communicating with non-SAP applications.
- Must have good experience with SAP security concepts and must have implemented authorization checks in ABAP objects.
- Experience managing projects and working with a team of Engineers.
- Expertise in doing Solution demos and presentations to customers/business stakeholders/architects.
- Ability to assess and manage technical risks and issues.
- Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level
- Must have good communication skills and should have a proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique position in an international and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- The chance to be a key player in a growing, highly skilled team
- Great colleagues and a healthy working environment
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, choose your phone and computer
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything, you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in the Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month across 16 countries.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by Global Teams based in our main Hub in Barcelona and our other global Hubs in Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Our local brands are founded on the connections between people, and as an international group we create networks of talented Adevintans who work together towards a common purpose across geographies and disciplines.