For our dynamic and great team we are looking for a
Strategic Business Analyst (d/f/m)
- full time or part-time possible, permanent contract -
This newly created role is your opportunity to become a key player in our Business Insights (Analytics & Market Research) Team. You will shape the overarching view onto the company from an insights perspective. Moving Mobility is our ambition - therefore we as a team want to inspire the whole company on the way to our ambition with insights and recommendations that become an essential part for decision making.
- Be a key member of the Business Insights Leadership Team, reporting into the Co-Heads of Business Insights of mobile.de
- Influence the company strategy by conducting overarching analysis that helps the mobile.de Leadership Teams to make data driven decisions
- Consult on the company KPI framework to ensure that mobile.de can successfully steer the overall business. For this, you work with internal data on user behavior and attitudes and combine it with market and competition data and insights.
- Work closely with the global Analytics teams across the group, to represent the mobile.de perspective in the global context and support the global Analytics strategy
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role, also in cross-functional teams
- You know how to convert sophisticated business questions into specific requirements, relevant metrics and insights
- You can put results into clear recommendations that have an impact on decision making of our (senior) leadership
- Hands-on experience in one or more business intelligence tools (e.g.: Tableau, Data Studio, Looker)
- Great collaborator, ability to build strong relationships cross functionally and collaborate closely with global teams across the group
- Outstanding communication, prioritization and project management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of (self-)organization and structure
- Experience in the (German) car industry and/ or online marketplaces is a plus
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- 28 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. Most interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries