Advertising is important to Adevinta. The Advertising Center of Excellence (A.C.E) is a highly visible, high-impact team that supports the business as well as shapes and drives our advertising monetisation strategy across the globe. We interact and connect senior leaders across markets and functions as well as global Adevinta leadership
As the Strategic Partnerships Lead - Advertising Technology, you will identify, manage and develop key (display) advertising technology partnerships across Adevinta. You will also help shape, align and drive Adevinta’s advertising strategy with a focus on (programmatic) display.
- Shape, align and drive Adevinta (programmatic) Display advertising strategy and provide global guidance on the best Ad Tech Stack
- Develop and manage relationships with advertising technology stack providers
- Drive adoption of new partnerships and features across markets
- Align and drive feature requests escalation with advertising technology partners
- Accountable for delivering advertising revenues and yield growth
- Identify and drive opportunities to scale and optimise the current distributed advertising operations organisation
- Build out the global yield management and ad operations community toa facilitate best practice sharing across Adevinta
- Stay current on industry developments and keep key stakeholders informed
- Min. Bachelor degree from a top university, MBA or masters degree preferred
- 8+ years expert knowledge of and vast experience in advertising technology
- Proficient English (verbal and written)
- Already entitled to work in the Netherlands and/or in Spain (EU citizen, in possession of VISA, residence permit etc.)
- Strong network across the online advertising industry; agency, publisher, and partner
- Detailed analytical and numerical skills; data driven decision maker
- Confident contract negotiation skills
- Dependable influencing skills and experience in (internal) stakeholder management
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated professional Ability and willingness to do regular international travel
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including private health insurance, stock purchase plan and bonus
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
This position can be based in Barcelona or Amsterdam as per mutual agreement.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.