We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as
Team Assistant (d/f/m) to the Leadership Team
In this role you are responsible for providing valuable administrative support to the mobile.de leadership team in their every day administrative tasks. Part of your responsibilities include managing calendars, arranging meetings, updating records, doing research, communicating with all team members and making travel arrangements as well as managing corresponding travel & event expenses.
On top there will be involvement in various projects which will offer you interesting learning and growth opportunities. You will be working with an international, dynamic and fun team that is really looking forward to your support.
- You will assist and support our leadership team members in their daily administrative tasks like calendar management, handling travel and expenses, etc.
- You will set up external and internal team meetings
- You will organise and manage customer and team events closely collaborating with our extended leadership team
- You will collaborate with external vendors and locations
- Enforce to the best standards and continuously improve processes
- You will handle and be part of smaller projects
- You will collaborate closely with our Facilities, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Organisational Development team
- You have a few years of experience as a Team Assistant or in a similar role
- You are a Teamplayer with focus to support the team
- Confidentiality in terms of business and people
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Comfortable communicating in German and English (written and spoken)
- Validated experience with office software, such as G-Suite (or equivalent)
- Fast grasp of new software tools
- Work well with diverse personalities and seniority levels in an international environment
- Efficient and precise work style
- Reliable, positive, creative and team oriented
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.