We are looking for a UX Research Lead (d/f/m) for our Consumer Business with a focus on our new online buying and selling business. You will closely collaborate with colleagues from Product, Tech, and UX as well as Marketing, Sales, and Analytics. At mobile.de, we build tools, products, and solutions to help users solve their mobility needs. We believe in working iteratively in cross-functional teams; that solutions are best driven by data, research, and an understanding of our users; and we strive to build solutions that serve both business and user needs. We are a team of designers, researchers, and content specialists that work to understand our users and design and test solutions.
At mobile.de, a UX Research Lead works hands-on with research topics, performing studies and gathering insights with a focus on our new online buying and selling business, while acting as a functional leader within a research team. As a functional leader, you will be a voice for research excellence and a driver for the professional and strategic direction in our Consumer Business with a focus on our online buying and selling business. You will work hand in hand with mobile.de’s UX Research Manager who is responsible for all aspects of people management within UX Research.
- Lead the research strategy and direction for our consumer business
- collaborating with a group of 3 UX researchers
- Drive UX Research excellence in the consumer area; advocate for user value
- Drive collaboration across the entire UX Research Team, connecting your team and the consumer business with the rest of the organisation
- Performing researches with a strong focus on our online buying and selling initiative
- Design, conduct and analyse qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Deliver impactful insights to frame business decisions and support stakeholders and the definition of roadmaps
- Work with partner agencies to cover research needs
- First experience with leadership and mentoring
- Extensive experience as a UX Researcher in qualitative and quantitative research methods; your strength is in synthesising and communicating research findings to frame business decisions
- It’s easy for you to build empathy for our customers and users across the organisation and identify the perfect balance between user value and business value
- Ability to think strategically, translate company goals into research needs, and to prioritise projects and assign limited resources to create maximum impact
- Strong stakeholder management skills as well as experience in working with external agencies
- Very self-organised and strong personal responsibility skills
- Pragmatism while dealing with a lot of context switching
- Effective German and English communication skills
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Additional three months fully-paid parental leave time
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.