- Supporting our organization development team - Taking over the daily business by making our work transparent to the organization (posting news, updating org charts, giving presentations, scheduling meetings, etc.).
- Improve our organization - Develop, elaborate, and implement change initiatives for the further development of our organization
- Enabling our Agile Coaches - Assist our agile coaches at agile ceremonies.
- Implementation of onboarding initiatives - Helping to make the onboarding experience of our new joiners unforgettable.
● You have a bachelor's degree.
● Working experience of at least 1 or 2 internships or working student positions.
● You are familiar with Miro, Canva, G-Suite.
● You are curious and open-minded and enjoy tasks around communication, organization and facilitation.
● You are proactive and keen on learning new skills.
● You are open to work in a hybrid work setup, partially remote & partially onsite
● You are fluent in English and German
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team. (Please clarify this for your team during your first interviews!).
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
- 28 days of holidays
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Founded in 1996, mobile.de reinvented the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change, we became more than just a platform. We became Germany's largest online vehicle marketplace through developing an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially-minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers.
Based in Dreilinden next to Berlin and Berlin-Friedrichshain, we offer a compelling growth environment for everybody in our company.
Our purpose is to create movements: We move the business for our customers. We move people. We move ourselves. That’s us. Our drive. Our motivation.
We offer a Working Student (d/f/m) position in the Organizational Development team. With this role, we offer you the opportunity to experience the agile ways of working in a very dynamic environment and get to know and support an outstanding employee experience.
If you love to work with gifted and humorous people, have a deep desire to bring in your creativity and curiosity, and are excited to cultivate an environment of self-organization, then join us!